Superhero is an online investing platform that allows customers to invest in Australian shares, U.S. shares and ETFs. Learn how to buy shares online with Superhero.
What can I invest in with Superhero?
Superhero offers both ASX and U.S. shares and ETFs with over 7,000 investment options available. Superhero offers $0 brokerage on U.S. shares and ETFs as well as $5 brokerage on ASX shares and ETFs.
Some of the most traded shares and ETFs on Superhero are:
- Pilbara Minerals (PLS)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- Core Lithium (CXO)
- BHP Limited (BHP)
- Qantas Airways (QAN)
- Vanguard Australian Shares (VAS)
- BetaShares Nasdaq 100 (NDQ)
- iShares S&P 500 ETF (IVV)
- Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index (VDHG)
- Vanguard Diversified Balanced Index (VDBA)
- Tesla Inc (TSLA)
- Alphabet Class B (GOOGL)
- Apple (AAPL)
- Amazon (AMZN)
- Microsoft (MSFT)
*Most popular shares as of March 2023
How to invest with Superhero
Signing up and investing with Superhero only takes a few minutes:
- Sign up for an account through the Superhero mobile app or website
- Deposit funds using Bank Transfer (1-2 business days).
- Use the Superhero Invest tab to filter between Australian and U.S. shares. Superhero have a range of different investment categories to help you find different companies and ETFs.
- Place a trade simply and securely with 2 factor authentication.
To trade ASX or U.S. shares you can simply transfer between New Zealand dollars to Australian dollars or U.S. dollars in real time from your Superhero Wallet. The minimum trade for Australian shares is A$100 and just US$10 for U.S. shares.
Remember that even a small investment can grow large if given enough time.
Want a more thorough breakdown of how to use the Superhero platform? You can find our full guide here.
What fees does Superhero charge?
Superhero does not charge any monthly account fees, inactivity fees or premium account fees. All customers have access to live market data, market and limit orders,FX transfers and comprehensive portfolio reporting for no fees.
Superhero charges different fees for its trading account, brokerage and FX fees for Australian and U.S. shares.
- Aussie trading: $5 brokerage per trade.
- U.S. trading: $0 brokerage per trade.
- FX fees on all transfers are 50 bps (AU$0.0050 or US$0.0050 added to the exchange rate).
You can find the full Superhero Fee Schedule here.
Can I transfer my existing shares to Superhero?
If you would like to transfer your existing shares to Superhero from another platform, you can do this by filling out our share transfer forms below:
If you need a little more assistance, you can read our full transfer guide here.