- Choose a holding from your portfolio and set ‘Order Type’ to ‘Stop Loss Order’.
- Set the trigger price. This is the price at or below which your shares or ETF units will begin to sell.
- Choose the number of units you would want to sell in case the price falls to or below the trigger.
- Tap ‘Review’ and check the details of your new Stop Loss Order.
- If you’re happy with it, submit it. You can always view or delete the order later from your dashboard under the ‘Pending’ tab.
Please note: Stop Loss orders are currently available for AU Trading only and valid for 180 days after you place the order.